Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Merry Christmas

As we near Christmas I have a bunch of different feelings about this holiday.See, two months ago I didn't even think my family would all be together. My bipolar had gotten so bad that I just didn't think that Brandon and I would make it. And now that Christmas day draws nearer, I'm overjoyed and grateful that everything has just worked out so wonderfully. We're all together, working things out and overall very happy. Again I have a wonderful husband who puts up with me. So, so grateful.
 I was watching old Christmas videos the other day. It really kind of bummed me out. There I was, the old me. Before the bipolar, before the medication, before all the mania that almost destroyed my life. I was so happy. I was so normal. I can NOT believe how my life was so abruptly turned upside down.
I guess that doesn't really matter anymore. What does matter is that this year's Christmas video is just as good as the last. Bipolar and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment